• 15 years of professional visual design industry experience with special focus and passion for collaborative, innovative, commercial projects with leading edge, clients such as: Seattle Children’s Hospital, Theo Chocolate, UW Center for Adoption Medicine, Art with Heart, By The Bunch Farmers’ Collective, Intl. South Asian Film Festival, K2 Snowboards, Starbucks Coffee Company.
• Proven skills of creating concept driven art/design solutions with a soul that deliver for a complex system of client and market objectives on time and on budget.
• Areas of expertise: streamlined collaborative process, creating locally/nationally relevant and financially successful illustration/design solutions
• Specialties: fresh, large scope, imaginative, fun, unique, sophisticated illustration/design work that evokes a feeling of joy - “Heart Opening Energy”- while striking a universal chord with the target audience arcross all ages and cultures.
Accolades from the Seattle Children’s/NBBJ architect team:
“I really believe that this was a total team effort! We were all on the same page and speaking the same language…
It was a pleasure collaborating with such an amazing talent!”
-B. U. Senior architect from NBBJ
“You have been so incredible and such a joy to work with. We are very lucky to have had your talent, heart, soul, and
energy on this project. I can’t even begin to thank you for the hard work, long hours, and dedication that you’ve poured
into this work.”
-C. T.Seattle Children’s Art Director
“Thank you for helping to create such a beautiful space that will help children on their path to healing.”
-S. M. Seattle Children’s Interior Design Director
Accolades from branding clients:
“Building a chocolate factory has been a dream of mine since I first started working with cacao farmers almost 20 years ago in Latin America. Theo Chocolate is a dream come true. To help convey our passion through our branding we turned to Zaara. Zaara completely understood our mission, embraced our Company and shared our passion for creating beautiful and meaningful products. I loved our logo that Zaara created from the very first moment she unveiled it! Our logo is beautiful, meaningful and timeless – iconic. The packaging that Zaara created for us also captured the attributes that we wanted to share with consumers in an innovative and imaginative way. Theo Chocolate would not be the same without Zaara’s fabulous contributions. Thank you Zaara for your extraordinary work. I love working with you!”
- J. W. Theo Chocolate Founder/CEO